At Simply Smiles Dental, we offer a wide range of modern orthodontic options to suit your preferences and lifestyle. One of our options is the convenient ClearCorrect.
ClearCorrect improves your smile in a comfortable and easy way. The clear aligners can straighten your teeth without the limitations and discomforts of fixed metal braces.
ClearCorrect is cost-effective and uses a more transparent material than other discreet orthodontic options. This revolutionary invisible braces system helps you achieve the beautiful, straighter, and healthier smile you’ve dreamt of.
The Advantages of ClearCorrect
- Removable and easier to clean
- No wires and metals to degrade the aesthetics of your teeth
- You can eat whatever you like without the food particles getting stuck
- Treatment can be completed in as little as six months
- The cost and length of treatment are generally comparable to other options
- Results in straighter teeth, which function well and look more appealing
How ClearCorrect Works
ClearCorrect is comprised of customised, removable, invisible aligners that gradually straighten misaligned teeth. Because the aligners are discreet, it is difficult for others to notice that you are under orthodontic treatment!
In addition, the aligners are customised to provide proper fit and comfort; thus, they are comfortable to wear all day and, unlike traditional metal braces, create no limitations to the foods you can eat. You can also easily remove the aligners when brushing or flossing your teeth.
ClearCorrect is ideal for crowded teeth, gaps and other bite problems. You are required to wear the aligners several hours per day, and they can be easily removed any time you desire.
The Procedure for ClearCorrect
- The dentist will examine your case to see if you’re a good candidate for ClearCorrect treatment.
- The dentist will take an impression of your teeth by taking X-rays and using a scanner. This allows you to see the state of your teeth before the ClearCorrect treatment has started.
- The dentist will provide you with a set of clear aligners, custom-fitted to your teeth, every four to six weeks.
- The ClearCorrect Company will manufacture your aligners in phases so the dentist can request adjustments at any time.
- The aligners will arrive in the clinic as series of sets. Each set is shaped slightly differently and is worn for a pre-scheduled amount of time.
- The treatment process of ClearCorrect usually takes six months in simple cases.
ClearCorrect at Simply Smiles Dental in Toorak
ClearCorrect is a great way to improve the alignment and appearance of your smile. The clear aligners are made from high-quality materials, which provide a comfortable solution to your crowded and crooked teeth. With ClearCorrect, correcting your smile has never been this easy and convenient.
Our ClearCorrect Special Offers
- FREE ClearCorrect Consultation
- FREE No-obligation digital setup including impression, scanning and treatment planning.