Imagine yourself having yellowish or decayed front teeth. You might choose to avoid smiling in photos or hold back your smile in front of other people, making you wish you had someone else’s smile. Though all human beings have the ability to smile, not all of us are born with a beautiful smile.
If your smile keeps you from living your life to the fullest, and not allowing you to project radiant health and contentment, perhaps you need to consider a smile makeover. Undergoing a smile makeover offers excellent benefits, and the proof can be seen in the results. After the treatment, you’ll notice how your smile and your youthfulness are dramatically improved.
When your dentist offers this treatment, they may allow you to choose two or more cosmetic dental procedures to achieve the smile of your dreams. There are many cosmetic treatments to choose from, and your dentist may help you pick which one is the most ideal for your smile issue.
Best Treatments Included in a Smile Makeover by your Toorak Dentist
Here are the most popular and successful procedures to incorporate in a smile makeover:
- Teeth Whitening – this procedure is a trendy and sensible way to enhance the whiteness of your teeth. Whiter teeth can make your smile stunningly bright while giving your confidence a huge boost. Your Toorak dentist offers two types of teeth whitening: Zoom 1hour in-office whitening and dentist administered home systems. Both treatments are safe and effective and are sure to offer you the best and longest lasting results.
- Subtle Orthodontics – metal wires and brackets can be embarrassing sometimes, and the fact that you need to wear them for years can be distressing as well. With today’s dentistry, patients don’t actually need to settle to traditional braces. Your Toorak dentist offers highly effective yet discreet orthodontic treatments such as tooth-coloured fixed braces and a clear series of aligners.
- Porcelain Veneers – for stained teeth that don’t respond to any teeth whitening system, your dentist may suggest veneers. Porcelain veneers are also ideal for covering worn tooth enamel, and other dental imperfections such as cracks and gaps, making it a great addition to your makeover.
- Dental Bonding – if you are looking for a good alternative to veneers, especially when it comes to cost and procedure, go for dental bonding. It offers numerous benefits similar to veneers. Dental bonding can fill the chips and gaps between your teeth, whiten them and even fill the cavities that may cause dental problems in the future. The procedure is cost-effective and can be completed in one appointment.
- Gum Lift – some people deal with their “gummy smile”. This is when there’s too much exposure of gums above your upper front teeth, making the teeth look shorter. The gum lift procedure improves the appearance of your smile by lifting and sculpting the gum line. The result is impressive, which makes your smile aesthetically pleasing.
Do You Need A Smile Makeover?
To learn more about the benefits of smile makeover treatments, which often involves cosmetic and restorative dental procedures, visit your Toorak cosmetic dentist today here at Simply Smiles Dental.
We believe that good preparation and experience can lead to great results. Our techniques require precisely planning your smile before we begin the actual procedure. At Simply Smiles Dental, we may utilize a combination of techniques to create a unique Signature Smile for each patient to fit their age and sex, facial features and characteristics. We employ only experienced dental surgeons and utilize a set of proven methodologies that deliver functional and beautiful results.